Your privacy is important to us. This notice (Privacy Notice) applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website.
At Design by Callum Thompson, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site.
Who we are:
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is Design by Callum Thompson, 5 Cherry Tree Drive, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 4HB.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form
• Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
Unless we say otherwise below, we’ll use your personal information on the basis that it’s within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site and providing you with site functionality and related services.
How we use your information:
Quote or enquiry for a service..
Your personal details will only be used to send you notifications you have requested and for no other purpose.
Your personal data is not shared with any third-parties.
We use your information to ensure:
• The site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
• undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising
• detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services.
“Partners” are defined as companies utilising Design by Callum Thompson marketing technology.
We process your data under the ‘contract’ basis of GDPR.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide quotes and listings to our website users.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
Who else we’ll share your information with:
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We do not sell your sell or provide your data to external companies.
How long we’ll keep your information:
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
You have several rights under the law which include;
• Right to be informed – When we collect your data we have to tell you what we are going to do
• Right of access – You have the right to contact us in writing to request details of the information we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can do this verbally or in writing to us. We may need to verify your identity to make the requested changes.
• Right to erasure – This is also known as the right to be forgotten and gives you the right to request your information be removed if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. You can do this verbally or in writing to us. We may need to verify your identity to make the requested changes.
• Right to restrict processing – this is the alternative to erasure and gives you the right to tell us to stop processing your data but allowing us to keep enough information about you to ensure that your wishes are respected in the future.
• Right to data portability – this gives you the right to ask a holder of your information to transfer that information to another business.
• Right to object – You have the right to object to your personal data being used. If you wish for us to stop using your personal data, we will do so without undue delay. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for marketing
• Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – We do not carry out automated decision making. We may however use some of your personal data on an anonymised basis and for internal statistical reasons only This information is used by the company to help target relevant audiences who will more likely use our service. You can object to your data being used in this way. In such an event, we will not use your information as part of our profiling.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time where relevant – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time and we must provide you with the information to need to do so, at the time we collect your data and each time we contact you. You can withdraw consent in the following ways;
• In writing to: Data Protection, Design by Callum Thompson, 5 Cherry Tree Drive, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 4HB.
• By email to: email@example.com
• By telephone on: 07889270093
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – If we cannot deal with your complaint to your satisfaction you also have the right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority:
The Information Commissioners Office
(“Design by Callum Thompson”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office address is at 5 Cherry Tree Drive, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 4HB.
What are Cookies?
What Cookies do we use?
There are three types of tracking cookie we use whilst you are on the site:
1. Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. We use this information to review visitors use of the website and for statistical review of the sites general performance.
3. Session Cookies: We use session cookies (temporary cookies that aid the user journey around the Website) which will remember preferences you have selected during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the Website.
Controlling your Cookie preferences
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Your personal data is provided to our service partner(s) who will quote on their product or service. They will only use your data in respect of the quote you have asked for. The data comprises of your name, telephone number (if provided), email address and postcode.
YYou will need to alter your cookie settings for each type of browser and device that you use to browse the Website.
Cookies and Your Privacy
To learn more about cookies, please see:
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide, as follows:
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
If you have any queries about these, or would like more information, please contact our data protection team at Design by Callum Thompson. You can write to us: Data Protection Team, 5 Cherry Tree Drive, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8 4HB or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org